Yes, the online ticketing system is that allows you to choose any available seat from a virtual seating chart. Choosing your own seat is not offered at the box office. Once on the ticketing site, click the "choose my own seats" option, click the section you wish to view, and select the seats you wish to purchase.
Please be aware that the choose your own seat function is not available on mobile phones due to the lack of interface required. With that said, you must access the ticketing site from a desktop or laptop, preferably using Google Chrome, in order to choose your desired seats from the seating chart. Otherwise, the system will automatically find the best seats available for you. For more information on what "best available" seats are, please see the the "what are best available seats?" section.
CVTheatre offers two types of tickets, Preferred Seating & General Admission.
Preferred Seating is assigned seating in the front three sections closest to the stage - the seat printed on your ticket is your seat (This fills up fast!).
General Admission is seating in the rear two sections, unassigned and on a first come first served basis. General Admission tickets will have seat number printed on them for internal tracking purposes, but do not assign nor guarantee you the printed seat.
Please refer to our refund/exchange policy which is agreed to upon checkout.
Traditional ticketing functions by allowing patrons to purchase tickets to CVTheatre productions at the box office the evening of the performances. Cash and credit cards are accepted forms of payment, personal checks are not accepted.
Our ticketing system will automatically assign you seats when purchasing tickets at the box office and seat/section requests will not be honored.
No, if you would like to purchase tickets to future performances, you will need to purchase them online or purchase them at the box office come the evening of the performance
Note: This process is only valid for performers within CVTheatre productions. Please fully read and follow the instructions outlined below, otherwise your order will not be processed. The last date a paper can be submitted is the day before the production opens, after which further paper orders will be rejected.
- Download and print the performer ticketing form
- Fall Drama 2016 - Into The Woods Jr. | Download
- HS Musical 2017 - Sweeney Todd | Download
- MS Musical 2017 - Cinderella | Download
- Showcase 2017 - Chapters | Download
- Your email address is required in order for your tickets to be emailed to you. If you do not provide your email address, your order will not be processed.
- Note: You are permitted to specify section preference for preferred seating, but specific row/seat requests will not be honored. If you'd like to choose specific seats, you must use online ticketing.
- Please make all personal checks payable to "CV Activity Fund". Checks who fail to clear will result in the cancellation of your order. If the event has passed and the check fails to clear, the due amount will be added as a fine to the student's district account.
- Payment is due upon submission of paper order. Orders submitted without payment will not be processed.
Once your order has been received and payment cleared through our business office (if paying by check), the ticketing system will email you your tickets to the email address specified on your order. You may print out these tickets or have them open and available on your phone at the door.
Please Note: Your order will not be processed if you do not provide an email address on your order. This will delay your order and you will not receive priority seating.
Your email address is required for performer paper ticket orders as these tickets are sold pre-sale through our ticketing system. Since you are paying with cash or check, there are no processing fees. The ticketing system will email you your tickets from your performer ticket order to the email address specified on your order.
Please Note: Your order will not be processed if you do not provide an email address on your order. This will delay your order and you will no longer receive priority seating.